Friday, October 4, 2013

Tower of the Storm Lord

The Crypt Thing still stirs.

I recently submitted my work to a cartography contest over at Kobold Press. The challenge was to create a map of a flying tower; a difficult mapping challenge for sure!

Unfortunately, the contest received few submissions, so instead of putting it to a vote, they went ahead and selected a winner. Sadly, it was not my day.

Instead of letting my efforts go for naught, I present to you my submission for your viewing pleasure, The Tower of the Storm Lord!

Game on friends,

Rob



1 comment:

  1. Pakistan and find your key to condition. Rawalpindi Rent a Car Try not to dither remaining around for extravagant cabs or trying to setup tangled transport courses around the city. Poor auto rentals in Islamabad diminish the fundamental for open transportation, and embellishment you from demonstrate A point B speedier than you can state "stores.

    ReplyDelete