Thursday, May 10, 2012

Dunderhelm



Another map from my Shadows of Asteron campaign. The players had debated whether to travel to this dwarven city. Ultimately they decided against it and made their way to Basillon. This cosmoploitan dwarven city acts as a point of trade among the humans of Caliga Valley and the mountain dwarves of the Stoneholds.


Here is an unlabeled version for your own use:



Hope you enjoy. Stay tuned for next week, when I'll be bringing you a fourthcore monster, the Lord of Rot.

Game on.

5 comments:

  1. Holy shit, awesome town map. *Yoink!*

    Do you have some notes for the numbered areas?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      Sadly, not for this one; when the players decided to head to Basillon in lieu of this place, I spent all my effort on where they were headed.

      I have keys to the maps for pretty much every town map but this one.

      Delete
  2. really nice, i might hit you up for a generic town map for something im working on

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem; let me know and I'll see what I can do.

      Delete
  3. will u shoot me an email at frothsof (at gmail dot com)? ill give you more details!

    ReplyDelete