Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Basillon, the Twin City


The great city of Basillon really was the jewel of my Caliga Valley campaign setting.


When the PCs finally arrived in the city, they decided they didn't trust any of the ruling powers. Working hard to steer clear of the tension between the aristocratic wizards of the White Lotus Academy and the ruling clerics of the Order of the Shining Horizon, the party took refuge in the temple of their god (ironically located in the river between the two sides). As they began adventuring in the twin city, the PCs uncovered an underground conflict, that mirrored the tensions above: a vicious gang war between cults of Vecna and Orcus!

Once again, I've included an unlabelled version of my map for your personal use.


Here is the pencil sketch (before revisions) that eventually became the map.


 I hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice piece, I would love to expand it for use in my own campaign. Any chance you would be willing to share the .PSD for it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't want to post it, but message me on twitter @rwaluchow, and I'll see about sending them to you.

      Delete